Now getting support and tracking the replies over the email and it sounds like old school. Hyonix has a sophisticated ticking system through which you can contact various departments (Sales, Billing, Support) with an easy to use GUI and replying feature.
1. Login to Hyonix Portal using → https://my.hyonix.com
2. Navigate to Supports → Open a ticket.
3. Now select any of the following department,
Sales: You can select this department for queries related to new sales enquiry, upgrade-downgrade or even for pre-order of the VPS.
Billing: You can select this department for queries related to invoicing and for all the payment related queries.
Technical: If you are unable to find a solution using our Knowledgebase, you can contact our support using this department.
4. Now, you need to fill in the required details,
Subject: Specify proper subject for the enquiry.
Related Service: You can specify the Active/Inactive service for which you are having a query/problem/issue.
Priority: You can select the priority of the issue/query.
Attachments: If you have any attachments which you want to submit to our team, you can select this option. Also, to add one or more attachment click on “+ Add More“.
5. Now click on → Submit.
6. Now you can review the submitted ticket from Support → Tickets.
1. All services come with un-managed support, means, we will give support for hardware, network, our system related issue only. However, Hyonix will still process other requests as deemed reasonable.
2. In order for us to fully support your request, we might request you your service(s) credentials. We might refuse to support you if customers declined to send the requested credentials.
3. General/Technical support is provided between 10 AM – 5 PM GMT +7, from Monday to Saturday.
4. Billing support is available between 10 AM – 5 PM GMT +7, from Monday to Friday.