If you install any third-party application on a windows server and want to make it work smoothly, you must need any version of Visual C++ installed on a windows server. It is completely free and offered by Microsoft directly.
In this article, you will learn about: How to install Visual C++ on Windows Server?
1. Download the Visual C++ installer using Downloads links as per your system information.
2. Open Download location → Click on Visual C++ Installer to start the installation → Click on “Run“.
3. Read and Agree with the terms by checking the option → Click on Install.
4. Windows will begin extraction and installation of Visual C++ on the windows server.
5. Congratulation! Visual C++ is successfully installed on the windows server.