Python is trending and becoming the demanding programming language right now. Using Python, you can develop applications that suit your requirements. Due to its easy learning technics and diversity of libraries, you can fulfill your programming requirements. Python supports all the major operating systems, including Windows Operating System. The same as Java installation, for Python, also you need to download the installer and go ahead with the installation.
In this article, you will learn about: How to Install Python on Windows?
1. Visit https://www.python.org/downloads/ and download the Python installer.
2. Open Download location → Click on Python Installer to start the installation → Click on “Run“.
3. Click on “Install Now” if you want to continue with the default options. If you’re going to continue with the “Custom Installation,” you can configure the installation directory and package of Python.
Also, if you are having multi-user windows server setup and want to install the Python for all the users, then you can check the option Install launcher for all users.
4. Now, the installation will begin,
5. Congratulation, the Python launcher has been successfully installed on the windows server.