In this article, you will learn about: How to Install NodeJs on a Windows Server?
1. Download the NodeJs installer file from following URL,
2. Open Download location → Click on NodeJs Installer to start the installation → Click on “Run“.
3. On welcome screen of installer → Click on Next.
4. Read the terms properly → Check the I accept the terms in the License Agreement.
5. By default, the installation directory will be automatically picked; if you want to change the installation directory, you can do that in this step → Click on Next.
6. In the Custom Setup, you can configure the way you want to install the packages of NodeJs → Click on Next.
7. In this step, you can select the necessary tools to compile native modules of NodeJs → Click on Next.
8. Finally, you are all set to start installation of NodeJs → Click on Install.
9. Now windows will begin installation of NodeJs at selected installation directory.
10. Congratulations! NodeJs has been successfully installed on windows server.